This read me file contains last minute information for Fluke Biomedical's
Ansur QA-ES Plug-In.
Translating help files
The QA-ES plug-in is packaged with a set of HTML help files that are
displayed in the Test Guide window.
The help files provided with the installation are English. They are stored in
the directory <ansur>\Language\QA-ES\English\, where <ansur> is the directory
where you installed Fluke Biomedical ansur (normally C:\Program files\Fluke\ansur).
In order to translate these HTML help files to another language perform the
- Copy the 'English' directory to a new directory under ...\Language\QA-ES
and name it similar to the new language you are creating, e.g. "Francais".
- Translate all the HTML files (*.htm) found in the new directory.
- Create a new language file for the QA-ES plug-in (this is found in the
language directory). Make sure that the first line in the new language file
reads Francais::QA-ES::1.1.0. It is important that the first word is the same
as the name of you new HTML help directory.
- Name this file "Francais (QAES).lng".
- Ensure that there exists a language file for ansur with the new language
as well "Francais (ansur).lng". If this file is not present, you will not be
able to select the new language created in step 1 through 3.
This chapter describes the changes made between each new released version.
- Changed the limit calculation formula for H.F.Leakage Test.
- Recompiled with the new version of a component compatible to windows Vista.
- Fixed bug where Test guide was not able to open from a template saved where all the rows in expected results were deleted.
- Fixed bug where Test result was reported as Test fail even if values were within the limits.
- Upgraded the test guide to support the new test guide toolbar
introduced with Ansur V2.4.
- The plug-in now supports COM ports with a port number greater than
- Altered names and graphics for Fluke version.
- Fixed a problem where result data was printed in the wrong columns
on the report.
- Added french language file and french help files.
- User may now press the 'Y' or 'N' keys when prompted for
confirmation to quit a test
- User-defined comments entered in the test guide are now properly
- Test Guide's 'Action key' changed from <Enter> to <F9> in order to
conform to ansur V2.0 standards
- Added detailed result view which displays user-defined comments if
- Implemented support for new limit features introduced in ansur
V2.2. This will ensure that QA-ES limits are properly displayed in
ansur's test record window.
- Altered communication features so that it supports the Edgeport/1
- Fixed problem where a measurement was performed even if cancelled
in the setup info window.
- Upgraded test guide to work with new position features implemented
in ansur V2.1. The test guide can now be minimized and maximized. It
can also be displayed in the task bar.
- Added support for window termination to avoid crash on exit.
- Decreased communication time out to allow faster Scan Ports.
- Y axis corrected for all report performance graphs.
- Any delay over 1 second will not cause a measurement failure.
- Configuration prompt expanded for French text.
- 'Load distribution test' renamed to 'Power distribution test'
- Current load setting is displayed in Test Guide while running an
- 'Load' and 'Delay' input boxes in Custom Setup are now refreshed
when they lose focus. Bounds-checking is however done as the values
- Added support for ansur V2.
- HF Leakage Test limits are now calculated from the formula I =
Ö((x% * P) / R). This only applies when limits are entered as a
percentage (i.e. unit = %).
- ESU Type was removed from Load Distribution Test and Power
- Improved layout of Test Details window displayed when a test is
- Fixed bug where crest factor was not received correctly.
- Failed measurements are now indicated with a cross in the Fail
column on the report.
- It is no longer possible to enter test details that are outside
the MTI's valid range.
- Default load in HF Leakage Test changed to 200 Ohms.
- Default delay settings increased to 500ms.
- Altered Test details in Custom Setup so that Level Entry may be
entered as a Level Setting (L) or a Power Setting (W). Mode column was
put in front.
- When adding new measurements in Custom Setup, all previously
entered parameteres are copied.
- Renamed REM Alarm Test to RECM Alarm Test. Power Distribution Test
was renamed to Output Test.
- All test detail tables (custom setup) updated to that new entries
are added below the selected entry.
- Incomplete entries are now displayed with a gray backround and
indicated with a red exclamation mark in custom setup.
- Test results in the test guide are now scrolling so that the
currently executed measurement are always visible.
- Communication updated so that Crest Factor is correctly received
from the QA-ES.
- Version 1.0.1 is the first official release of the QA-ES plug-in.
This chapter describes the changes made to the language file in each new
The list includes only versions where the language file was changed.
- Changed 20014 to "Load Distribution Test"
- Changed 20015 to "QA-ES Load Distribution Test"
- Altered test names (ID 20010 - 20019).
- Entered new texts for custom setup (ID 20136 and 20137)
- New Test Details messages added at 20209 and 20210.
- Unit included as a macro (%%1) in 20261 and 20262.
- 29011: New error message.