This read me file contains last minute information for Fluke Biomedical's
Ansur QA-40/45 Plug-In version 2.3.1.
QA-40/45 Firmware Requirements
QA-40/45 firmware revision 3.07F or newer is required to use the "Pulse 30" and "Pulse 60"
ECG waveforms in the Performance/ECG Test. Attempting to use these options with older
versions of QA-40/45 firmware will result in Ansur displaying a communication error.
Please keep this in mind when designing test templates with these new ECG waveforms.
- Ansur Executive v2.4.0 or higher should already be installed on the computer.
- If a version of the QA-4X plug-in prior to v2.3.0 is already installed,
it should be uninstalled using the "Add or Remove Programs" tool in the Windows Control Panel.
This chapter describes the changes made between each new released version.
- Recompiled with the new version of a component compatible to windows Vista.
- Fixed intermittent communication problems when using USB to serial adapters.
- Changed the setup program to enable upgrade capabilities.
- Added support for Fluke Biomedical QA-40/45 III firmware revision 3.07F as follows:
- Added "Pulse 30" and "Pulse 60" ECG waveform options to the Performance/ECG Test.
- Removed Pacer Pulse Energy measurement from the Accuracy Test.
- Corrected the polarity of the waveform graph for Discharge Test.
- Waveform data buffer increased to accommodate 100ms of data instead of 20ms.
- Slowed down communication to avoid overloading the QA-45 Mk III
- Fixed a problem where the last sample in the discharge waveform
returned by QA-45 Mk III was not stored.
- Fixed a problem where the Mk III discharge waveform's X axis was
not labelled correctly on the printed report.
- Added a new feature for displaying messages instructing the
operator when to discharge the defibrillator.
- Added limit entries for Peak I and Peak U to Discharge test.
- Added limit entries for Pulse Width and Pulse Energy to Accuracy
- Upgraded the test guide to support the new test guide toolbar
introduced with Ansur V2.4.
- The plug-in now supports COM port with a port number greater than
- Updated standards selection so that if a QA-4X test is placed
within a test container, it will inherit the standards of the
- The default limits placed in the user defined standard are now
re-loaded if the user defined standard is deselected and reselected.
- Updated discharge test so that it doesn't stop if the Range button
is incorrectly switched to Pace.
- Fixed a problem where Delay Time was displayed in an invalid
- Comments added when performing tests are now available in the Test
- Attachment icon is displayed in the Test Guide when a comment is
- Measurements are now displayed with the correct number of decimals
when test results are loaded from file.
- Measurements will no longer be saved to XML if a test has status
- Updated test instructions for Charge Time test.
- Altered names and graphics for Fluke version.
- Fixed a problem with receiving long waveforms using QA-45 Mk III.
- Moved the discharge graph to a separate tab page in the test
- Updated plug-in to support new limit features introduced with
- Fixed a problem in shock advisory test where test guide was not
initialized correctly when rerunning a test.
- Name of selected standard is now displayed in the test guide's
- 'No pulse rate' message displayed when running pacer tests have
been moved so it is now displayed on top of original test instrutions.
- The message will blink while waiting for the user to correct the
- Fixed a problem with next button enabling in the performance
test's test guide.
- Updated performance test configuration dialog so that it is easier
- Fixed a problem where preset values where not displayed nor
printed when loading an existing test record.
- Changed data format of charge time and delay time from time to
integer to avoid having ansur V2.2 reformatting these results using
- Updated communication so that user interface don't freeze while
waiting for the QA-4X.
- Fixed a problem where a pacer test would never finish if
communication was lost during the test.
- Removed duplicated and invalid error message from VTI.
- Updated all Test Guides to comply with ansur v2.0 standards.
('Blue ocean' skin, etc).
- User may now select whether or not the waveform should be
retrieved from the MTI.
- User may now select whether or not each individual waveforms are
to be included on the report.
- Added support for the improved waveform produced by the QA-45 MkII
while maintaining backward compatibility..
- MTI is now set in remote mode automatically if supported.
- Default simulation duration for Shock Advisory Algorithm test
changed to 30 seconds.
- Default shock advice for simulations changed: Asystole and SVTa90
default to 'No', all others default to 'yes'.
- Improved user-interface for Shock Advisory Algorithm test.
- Added support for the QA-45 MkIII auto-playback waveform option.
- MTI data settings are maintained in registry until changed by the
- Replaced windowless controls from MTI data dialog with intrinsic
- Accuracy test report: Changed order of configuration parameters.
- 'Action' key changed from <ENTER> to <F9> in accordance with ansur
- Icons changed to indicate that plug-in supports the QA-45 Mk III.
This chapter describes the changes made to the language file in each new
The list includes only versions where the language file was changed.
- New: 20061, 20182
- Altered 20017, 20023 - 20024, 20029, 20031 - 20037, 20054 - 20060,
20081 - 20090, 20100 - 20104, 20180, 20181, 20291 - 20293
- Removed: 20030, 20053, 20080, 20300 - 20301
- Added 20021, 20029, 20166 and 20352 - 20354.
- Text 20517 was incorrectly listed as 20507. Corrected in this